We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grouse Mountain: Observatory Restaurant?

Which North Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
1,018 reviews
Save Topic
Grouse Mountain: Observatory Restaurant?

I'm thinking about having dinner at the Observatory Restaurant next week and had a couple of queries, hoping that there's someone who might be able to help. Firstly, is the restaurant actually worth it and of decent quality? Secondly, I've had a wee look on the Grouse Mountain website at the menus and their prices and wondered if the prices for the main course would be the price for a three course meal (as I have experienced in Canada before). Sorry to perhaps seem to ask an inane question, only the pricing on menus can be quite different to those we're used to in Europe. Many thanks in advance.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
56,211 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Grouse Mountain: Observatory Restaurant?

Breal ~ Consider looking out for future visitors who ask this question to offer your good advice. This OP was here last August.

12. Re: Grouse Mountain: Observatory Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 02:15