We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Sault Parkway

Montreal
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Long Sault Parkway

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it's the closest I could find!

My family and I will be going camping in Long Sault in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me if one campground is better/more suited to kids/closer to a beach, than the other? I heard that the beach on Milles Roches is the nicest. Is it walking distance between the Milles Roches front campsite and the beach?

We'll be visiting all the islands in the parkway, of course, but we don't want to have to take the car out everyday. Walking distance (with small kids) to trails and/or the beach would be a definite plus.

Thanks!

1 reply
Cornwall, Ontario...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Sault Parkway

Well, walking distance could be an issue since most locations have a few km in between them however nothing outstanding really. Long Sault Parkway is a really nice place to go camping however for the campgrounds I really can't say which is better for kids/pets as I do not go camping but for the beach there are many in that area that are all pretty nice with friendly folks.

Hope this helps you out.

Reply to: Long Sault Parkway
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted