We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The BEST Caesar I have ever had.... The Breeze Bar & Grill

Which Osoyoos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
The BEST Caesar I have ever had.... The Breeze Bar & Grill

Last summer my friends and I were wine touring and ended up in Osoyoos. We found this place called The Breeze and were very impressed with the food but the main attraction was the bar tender and his ability to create some of the best drinks we have ever had but by far the best caesar we have ever had!!! I highly recommend going there and looking for the bartender with black glasses and a shaved head.....super great guy who makes awesome drinks....we will definitely be back...... its not on the menu but ask him to make you his Whistler Martini... OMG...

1. Re: The BEST Caesar I have ever had.... The Breeze Bar & Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2010, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Osoyoos