We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

Hi,

I am hoping that i can get a hand in finding a nice restaurant and things to take my wife to for our anniversary in or around Abbotsford. We are from Saskatchewan and will be in Abbotsford in May. Would anyone be able to recommend the most romantic restaurant in or around Abbotsford with good food and wine? Also any other nice areas to visit. If you are able to help, please respond

Thanks,

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

A little smoochy smoochy at the hotel, bring her for nachos at 7 - 11 (add jalapeños to heat it up). Then come grab your buddy for a cold beer lol . You big Casanova you 😍

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
7,591 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

Restaurant 62 fits the bill: http://www.restaurant62.ca/

So does Chaberton Estate Winery's Bacchus Bistro in nearby Langley: www.chabertonwinery.com/bacchus_bistro.php

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,855 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

This is the first time ever that I've seen 'Abbotsford' and 'romantic' in the same sentence.

Live & Learn!

Rockies BC
Level Contributor
1,067 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

I must say my first reaction was also "you're kidding, right?" But I would agree with the Bacchus. Also I have heard good things about the Lamplighter in Fort Langley which is somewhat east of Abbotsford but a nice drive if you take the backroads (take a look at the map, hard to get lost as Hwy 1 slices right through the valley & you will never be too far from it. Here's the website:

www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe…

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,185 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

Like BC_Robyn, I agree, Restaurant 62 would fit the bill..

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
61,626 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

I'be been to the Lamplighter a couple of times. It probably would not fit the romantic bill.

7. Re: Romantic ideas around Abbotsford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 18:15