We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel recommendations

Which Kitchener hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia
Level Contributor
319 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
hotel recommendations

we are probably flying into Kitchener in july and heading to either niagra falls or niagra by the lake for the first day - however, since the arrival will likely be late in the day we may stay in kitchener,. Can you recommend a reasonably priced clean and central hotel for the night - and if not kitchener one of the other small towns nearby - . ? We don't really want to spend a ton when it's just a place to sleep the first night.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,790 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel recommendations

lainey..........at the top of this page in the green header bar, 3rd from the left, click on Hotels for lots of options..........

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel recommendations

Check out my review of the Radisson “Nice but not perfect” tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g181747-d184…

I booked it off Priceline or Hotwire, was right on King st and I thought the location was perfect. It was a year ago that I book, so not sure if its still available on those discount sites. I can't recall if it was a 3 or 2 1/2 star hotel, I believe it was 3 star but its been a year, I know i got it at a great rate thanks to not knowing the name until i paid for it

toronto
Level Contributor
289 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel recommendations

If you're arriving too late to get out and see any sights, you may want to consider the Hampton Inn. It's in the south end of town which you have to drive through anyway to get to Niagara, surrounded by Big Box Stores but also by a decent selection of restaurants within walking distance, a Chapters book store, a couple of Cafes, take-out places, a multiplex type movie theatre and some outlet shops - i.e. a few nearby things to do as a diversion for a couple of hours in the evening. It's relatively new and I've heard decent comments about the hotel.

4. Re: hotel recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 16:15