We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Request 1 day tour itinerary from Toronto to Blue Mountains

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Request 1 day tour itinerary from Toronto to Blue Mountains

I am planning a 1 day driving tour for my family from Toronto to Blue Mountains via Barrie (exclude Scenic Cave due to elderly). With not that much of walking. Please suggest a sight-seeing itinerary. Thanks

Grecia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Request 1 day tour itinerary from Toronto to Blue Mountains

If you have already come and gone, then you will have already enjoyed a great piece of Simcoe County, however, if you have yet to go, might I suggest 400 to Hwy 89, west through Cookstown, which has a few small quirky shops, on through Alliston, and past to Airport Road. Take Airport North, and watch for the sign to Creemeore, where you can take an hour to enjoy a meal or learn how Creemore Springs beer is brewed. back to Airport Rd, and north to 26, 26 to Collingwood which has a vibrant downtown (make sure you stop at Espresso Post for an amazing coffee concoction). to the lakefront where you can walk a paved path, or perhaps continue west and head up the hill towards Scenic caves, but carry on to the various look out spots at the top, particularly the beginning of the Blue Mountains runs. Great photo ops. Then down the hill to the Village at Blue for more shop exploring, and planned events. Still lots more to see in the area, just plan a return trip.

2. Re: Request 1 day tour itinerary from Toronto to Blue Mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 06:16