We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revelstoke - Nightlife - Entertainment - Restaurants

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Revelstoke - Nightlife - Entertainment - Restaurants

Thinking of making a ski resort trip to Revelstoke to ski in the new year of 2010.

Would like to know since I am going with some party people.

What type of night life options are available in the town/resort area.

What is fun to do in the village?

How well developed is the village no?

Looking for options.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revelstoke - Nightlife - Entertainment - Restaurants

I have to say there isn't a great deal in the way of 'night life" in Revelstoke. There is one or two nightclubs and a few pubs both in town as well as a restaurant/pub just slightly out of town. That's about it I'm afraid. Sledders hang out at Great White North restaurant/pub just slightly west of town. There is the Grizzly pub, Powder Springs' Last Drop pub/restaurant, the Regent pub/restaurant and the two pubs are Speeders and another - just recently purchased/renovated/renamed one on First Street. I think it is called OuttaBounds. The resort itself has an Apres Ski bistro/pub but that is it. Then of course there is the bowling alley, which I have heard is much more interesting than it sounds as it too was recently purchased/renovated and renamed.

FYI the 'village' people would take offense if you call it a 'village' as it is a 'town' to us. Every day more and more things are opening up at the resort so you should check with them as to what they have on the books for next season.

Hope you like our little town!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revelstoke - Nightlife - Entertainment - Restaurants

Revelstoke is a lovely quiet place...

There are a couple pubs, but nothing like you would find in banff or whistler.

There is also a strip club, which was awesome...

3. Re: Revelstoke - Nightlife - Entertainment - Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2010, 06:25