We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

spokane wa
7 posts
Save Topic
motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

Does anyone know anything about the Mountain Hound Inn? Apparently it's new and looks nice, but you never know. We're planning a stay on December 20. Any other suggestions would be great, too. Thanks.

Whitewater Ski Resort
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Baker Street
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

You've picked the right spot. I wish that I would have stayed here or at the Prestige Inns when I went to Nelson.

If you click on my profile, and go to my reviews, you will see my latest review was on the North Shore Inn Nelson. You may find it interesting, and I urge you not to stay in any of the ho / mo-tels outside of Nelson (over the "Orange Bridge"). The Mountain Hound is a very low-cost and very boutique choice.

Have a good stay.

spokane wa
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

We loved Mountain Hound. It's fresh and clean and reasonable for Nelson. We also enjoyed eating at Redfish! Thanks.

Alpha Centauri
Level Contributor
785 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

I LOVE The Mountain Hound! It's friendy, clean and affordable!! I stay there every time I visit, and I will be back there again next week. And it's right in the center of everything on Baker St.

4. Re: motel in Nelson--Mountain Hound?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Nelson
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now