We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

campbell river accomodation

Alberta
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Topic
campbell river accomodation

My husband and I are attending a wedding in Campbell River at end of July. We would like to find accomodation in something nice, on ocean, with kitcheon for a few nights. Is there someplace close to Campbell River that would be nicer to stay than in Campbell River itself. We enjoy having a nice view of the water, something quiet with walking paths, something close enough to walk to a restaurant or two. An outdoor pool would be nice. We really enjoy renting vacation home rentals and could probably get a group of 6 to go in on that.

Our second option would be be to stay in Campbell River the night of the wedding - inexpensive accomodation and then drive somewhere else to stay with the above requirements. Thank you!

Thanks

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,405 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: campbell river accomodation

http://www.kingfisherspa.com/

This place is actually Courtenay, but close to Campbell River. Some of the suites have a kitchen. Pricey, but you didn't mention a budget.

Have you had a look through vrbo yet?

vrbo.com/search/…

I just made up the dates, but put in sleeps 6 and this is what came up.

Have a wonderful time!

Alberta
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: campbell river accomodation

We have actually stayed at the Kingfisher. It is fabulous, but too far to drive back after the wedding. Thanks. I have checked VRBO as well. Thanks again.

3. Re: campbell river accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 04:16