We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Hi ,

I will be staying in Vancouver downtown at St Regis Hotel and would like to take a sky train to Metropolis At Metrotown at Burnaby. Understand is quite easy to go there by sky train. Is it worth to go there to see and shop there as i heard is very busy and crowded .Do they have a Target shop there? I am looking for WalMart but could not find one in Vancouver downtown. I can only go these places by public transportation as i don't drive.

Appreciate some advice on that.

5 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,892 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Pacific Centre is only a block from your hotel and is a big mall but Metropolis has about 4 times the stores including a recently opened Target. Easy to reach by Skytrain.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Thanks, I actually wanted to visit Target store in Burnaby. Which Skytrain should i use to go?

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,582 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Re Metropolis At Metrotown

You won't find anything you don't already have in KL-that's what people from Malaysia tell me.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,394 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Walk west about 50 metres from the front door of your hotel to the entrance to Granville Station. Take either skytrain (King George or Millenium Line) to Metrotown, about 20 minutes.

Here's a map to Metrotown: http://goo.gl/maps/HZVBc

The map to Walmart. Take the same skytrain to Commercial/Broadway station, transfer to the Millenium line "To Waterfront via Columbia Station" to Rupert Station, walk the 800 metres to Walmart.

http://goo.gl/maps/tPnzX

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Re Metropolis At Metrotown

Thanks MuftiMixandmatch, I didn't know you have WalMart in Vancouver.

Appreciate very much your help.

Reply to: Re Metropolis At Metrotown
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burnaby
More Burnaby Topics