We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
5 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets

We will be in Provence in July and are anxious to visit Carrieres de Lumieres. My question is whether or not it is necessary to buy tickets in advance. I have looked at the website and see that it is possible. However, the website requires signing up and giving a lot of personal information on a webpage that is not secure. So, I am hesitant. Do you think I need to get the tickets in advance? Thank you for your advice.

3 replies to this topic
Brea, Ca.
Level Contributor
272 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets

I can't imagine any necessity to make reservations for the exhibit. The caves/quarry is massive and I'm pretty certain you and everyone else is standing as the displays evolve with lots of moving around. Timing of the show could be an issue but not capacity. Enjoy.

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,411 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets

No you don't need to book ahead. The show lasts about 45 mins and runs in a loop; you can enter and exit at any point and stay to watch it several times over if you wish.

You may need to queue up to get in, especially if there are some big tour groups arriving at the same time, but it shouldn't be a big issue.

Lyon, France
Level Contributor
1 post
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets

Hi,

I was there last week. Got our tickets on the spot.

This one was of my favourite places to see in Provence. The place is amazing and we loved the video show. So pretty amd well thought out. Was in awe of this place!

have fun!

Reply to: Carrieres de Lumieres Tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Les Baux de Provence