We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mt.Pinatubo Tour

How can i visit the Mt.Pinatubo Tour in Mabalacat City, Pampanga?

10 replies to this topic
Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Wait until the monsoon season is over and the ground has dried out.

Do a search on Philippine Forums for pinatubo. All the information is there

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

just take a bus goes down to capas tarlac petron gas station near mc. donalds and get a tricycle (php. 300 ) one way going to sta. juliana capas tarlac and from there go to tourism information take a 4x4 jeepney going to mt. pinatubo

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Is it necessary for me to book in advance prior to departure or possible for me to walk in?I will be arriving in Manila on this 15 Nov and plan to go to Pinatubo on the 16th.I am also looking for any traveller or group which I could join.Thank you

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Is it necessary for me to book in advance prior to departure or possible for me just to walk in?I will be arriving in Manila on this 15 Nov and plan to go to Pinatubo on the 16th.I am also looking for any traveller or group which I could join.Thank you

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

You can walk in but you will need to charter the whole 4x4 and guide for yourself.

It is better to start your trip from the ranger station by 0530hrs.

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala...
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Thanks mousehunt

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Here's a travel agent that arranges mt. Pinatubo tours. (006345)3223341 or (006345)888-3927 metro angeles travel. Look for Kris.

Edited: 13 November 2014, 13:56
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

Thanks pepperchip

Pasig, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

How much would it cost to get a guide and the 4x4 ranger? Thanks

10. Re: Mt.Pinatubo Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 17:25

Reply to: Mt.Pinatubo Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mabalacat
Recent Conversations