We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn

Ontario,canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Days Inn

After being lied too and misguided by Days Inn Orillia I can not reccomend this hotel. If you do go just be aware that when you call Days Inn customer service they are of no help as each hotel is indiviually owned. And forget about the general manager who could not be even return an email. I have called the office of the world wide president hopefully something will be done to make the Day's Inn Orillia up to par.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn

Sorry to hear you had a bad time; perhaps you ought post a review in the appropriate part of the tripadvisor site.

When I'm in Orillia we stay at the Best Western, the formerly independent Couchiching Inn, and have always had positive experiences.

Ontario,canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Days Inn

hi: Canprof

I did post a review. I did this about a week before. I am happy to report that the manager finally got back to me, I guess Day's Inn customer service was not sending her my emails. So after a call to the international presidents office ( Mr.Greene) she got back to me and we have settled the matter with a compromise.

3. Re: Days Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Orillia