We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski passes/lift ticket deals Kimberley, BC. 2012

London, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ski passes/lift ticket deals Kimberley, BC. 2012

Looking to go skiing for a fortnight in Kimberley, Canada at the start of February 2012.

I have heard you can get good deals on ski passes/lift tickets but am struggling to find any for non-Canadian/US citizens, we are British.

Can anyone advise? At present the prices are around £400ish (British) for 12 days.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Rockies BC
Level Contributor
980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski passes/lift ticket deals Kimberley, BC. 2012

I checked out the Resorts of the Cdn Rockies (Kimberley) website to see if the SkiMore card would be an optoin, but it's only for US & Cdn residents. Not sure why they don't appear to have deals for people coming in from some distance, if I read it right a lift ticket is about $62/day, which for 12 days is going to be a bit more than 400 pounds sterling. Sorry I can't be of more help......have you tried calling (phoning) them?

Cranbrook, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski passes/lift ticket deals Kimberley, BC. 2012

Check out www.skikimberley.com or call them at 1 800 258 snow

I looked on their site and they offer 25% off when you book accomodations and lift tickets through their site - you may find some good deals that way.

They also offer group rates - not sure how many people are in your party.

Reply to: ski passes/lift ticket deals Kimberley, BC. 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kimberley