We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi access ?

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wifi access ?

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the town of Radium that offers internet access to the public? We will be camping so I am not interested in motels/hotels but rather internet cafes or the like.

rocky mountains
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi access ?

Not sure that Radium would be big enough to have an internet cafe, although I there appear to be a couple of campgrounds (Mountain Shadows, Radium and Spruce Grove, Fairmont) that offer wi-fi on site.

B-C
Level Contributor
5 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi access ?

Yes, absolutely! I say that with such zest because it is a favorite coffee / internet stop on our road trips. (No charge.) I can't remember the name of it so look for a cafe on the West side of the main highway going through town; it is on the frontage road with a nice grass median separating it from traffic. Angle parking. Good connectivity inside or, if the weather is nice, outside on the patio. Good snacking too. And good newspapers if your travel partner is absorbed in the net! Maybe you'll be too busy watching the bighorn sheep lounging about to pay attention to anything at all.

3. Re: wifi access ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Radium Hot Springs