We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lift passes fernie

Which Fernie hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeen
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
lift passes fernie

hi all, we are heading accross in feb and looking at the snow reports its going to be immense, there will be 8 adults in the group, where is the best place to get lift passes, is it better to pre book etc, does anywhere give you option to do say 12 out of 12 days etc, and also group discount, thanks russ :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lift passes fernie

russ...i am heading there next week...will suss out fernie for you...best to check the site for starters...http://www.skifernie.com/ sometimes they have ski/stay packages which can save you $$$

aberdeen
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lift passes fernie

awsome, we already have challet and flights so just prices of lift passes and if when we get there we can buy pass for 11 days, enjoy, snow is looking quality for ya ;)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lift passes fernie

russ: k...they have a RCR Card where you can load it with single use day tickets and it saves you money...but the offer expired Dec. 26th....i would still ask guest services if they could extend the offer to you considering you will be there for 12 days

check this link

www.skifernie.com/loyalty_cards/index.aspx

Edited: 06 January 2010, 06:28
Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lift passes fernie

I was just there in December and the RCR Ski More card that was mentioned is the best deal. They're very friendly folks and may extend the offer if you ask nicely but act fast. Check out the web site. They offered us $65 tickets when booking our room at Lizard Creek Lodge but the RCR card is better savings. Regular ticket price is around $75 a day so I guess it would be better than nothing.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lift passes fernie

Bad news bro! It looks as if the RCR Card was the way to go. They only way now is to get a group rate and you need to have 15 or more for a group discount. All arrangements need to be made in advance through group sales. I would still go to the Ticket office and see if they can do something for you.

On another note, the top third of the mountian was sweet...nice new pow. Bottom 2/3 was super icy though...you will have a great time.

Victoria
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: lift passes fernie

Yep, they stopped selling the RCR card in December. Anyone know if they sell discount day tickets at convenience stores or gas stations in town?

7. Re: lift passes fernie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Fernie