We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn-to-inn skiing around North Hatley

Which North Hatley hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario...
2 posts
Save Topic
Inn-to-inn skiing around North Hatley

I'd like to plan an inn-to-inn cross country ski trip around the North Hatley area (or at least in the Eastern Townships!) for a major birthday coming up around New Year's. We'd be a family of four, mainly grown up, looking to ski for roughly 4 days and not have to lug our own gear. All experienced skiers but not into anything extreme.

2 replies to this topic
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inn-to-inn skiing around North Hatley

Hi Sophie T,

Welcome to the NORTH HATLEY FORUM

And I see that you are a Brand NEW Member of TripAdvisor... so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

I have no experience with cross-country skiing (just downhill)... but I think that you might want to start your research for Inns and Ski Trails by perhaps consulting the Official Website for Tourism in the Eastern Townships... www.easterntownships.org

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS... You can DELETE your other posting (the duplicate to this one) ... by opening it... then clicking on REPORT INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT... then in the drop-down choosing REMOVE MY POST... TA should make it disappear almost immediately.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
38,863 posts
808 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inn-to-inn skiing around North Hatley

If you have specific Inns in mind, they might be able to help you and direct you to the right place for information.

Reply to: Inn-to-inn skiing around North Hatley
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Hatley