We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gray Rocks Kids Club?

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey, US
Level Contributor
172 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Gray Rocks Kids Club?

We're considering going to Gray Rocks this summer with 2 kids ages 8 & 10 who are learning French. I'd like to hear if other people have experience with the Gray Rocks "Kids Club" and if their kids enjoyed it.

Pittsburgh, PA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Gray Rocks Kids Club?

We just came back. Our daughter is 8, and had a wonderful experience with the Kids' Club. Our entire family loved Gray Rocks. I think it is the perfect place for elementary-aged kids.

Winston-Salem, NC
Level Contributor
11 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gray Rocks Kids Club?

Gray Rocks is a WONDERFUL vacation spot with kids although you must keep in mind the French is Canadian French with a different accent than textbook French. However, my husband and I had our honeymoon at Gray Rocks and have been back many times with our son for the kids club. Each time was terrific, especially since our son is an only child and loved to be with others his age. It also gives you a more foreign flavor than other parts of Canada without the expense and aggravation of going to France. We have never had a bad time at Gray Rocks for all the times we have been there - maybe 5 times!

Best wishes for a great time!

SW from North Carolina

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,024 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gray Rocks Kids Club?

Old post from 2005

4. Re: Gray Rocks Kids Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2009, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant
Recent Conversations