We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Mont Tremblant

NY, NY
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from Mont Tremblant

Just wanted to let you all know about my experience this past weekend in Mont Tremblant.

My boyfriend and I flew from NYC to Montreal, and then rented a car to head to Mont Tremblant. Apparently, Continental will begin flying from Newark, NJ to Mont Tremblant directly starting in Nov.

We stayed at the Fairmont, which we found to be really nice and the staff was helpful. The concierge helped plan activities and make reservations.

The town has a ton of restaurants. We ate dinner at La Forge (EXCELLENT), Coco Pazzo (good italian), Aux Truffes (French Canadian) which we found to be just ok and very expensive for what it offered and we are used to pay high prices since we live in Manhattan.

There is a TON to do for all ages. We rented bikes, hiked around the summit of the mountain, spent a day at the Beach and tennis club where we rented a motor boat, listened to music from the summer concert, rode the luge (multiple times) and just enjoyed the village.

All in all it was really great!

If you have any questions for me, you may email and i'll be more specific!

Boston
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from Mont Tremblant

Hi Becky, how many days you think I should spend in Mont Tremblant. I am travelling to Burlington, VT and then montreal. Do you thik Mont Tremblant has something unique to offer to drive further north from montreal? Thanks. You can email me at jeevansathi10@yahoo.com

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
253 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from Mont Tremblant

Becky

Please did you do any ATV there, or any information if it worth?

3. Re: Just returned from Mont Tremblant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant