We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey in the U.K.
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

Dear All,

Please can anyone tell me the approximate cost of a taxi from Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant? I know the Skyport coach also goes there, but the times aren't very convenient for us. We are visit next Februray from the U.K. Thanks in advance.

Montreal
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

Well, considering Mont-Tremblant is about 2hrs north of Montreal, you can't take a cab. Maybe try looking for a coach bus which could take you instead? It's a very popular area so I'm sure they have buses taking people all the time.

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
3,992 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

Renting a car at the airport is the best way, the roads are excellent and well marked and it usually takes me 90 minutes or less from Trudeau to Tremblant. If you aren't completely comfortable driving on "the wrong side of the road", you do have some options, but they are limited, time-consuming and fairly pricey.

That said, in addition to their scheduled departures, Skyport apparently offers "unscheduled service" from Trudeau to Tremblant for about $200 Canadian each way. Check Tremblant's official side (www.tremblant.ca). I interpret this to mean that Skyport doesn't use buses for unscheduled service but, instead, outsources it to a limousine company. There also is a limousine service that offers private car service from the airport for $239 Canadian each way. Tremblant's website has info on both services.

Other, less expensive options are to take a taxi from the airport to Montreal's Central Bus Station and, from there, take a bus to Tremblant for $54.75 per adult, round trip (return fare, I think you call it). Details at www.galland-bus.com. It is about a 3 hour ride because of stops and you still would need to get from the airport to the Central Bus Station (about $35, plus tip, by taxi).

Surrey in the U.K.
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

Many thanks Esme6 and Tylerarb, your information is very useful. I will investigate about coaches further. I don't think a cab is a good idea. Cheers

UK
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

$250 - 300 each way in a private taxi/vehicle.

Or email tremblant@seasonaires.com a UK company now featuring Tremblant who may be able to help with transfers.

5. Re: How much is taxi from Montreal airport to M. Tremblant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant