We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner in Tremblant

Staines, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas dinner in Tremblant

My family inlcuding two boys aged 11 and 9 are spending Christmas in Tremblant and wonder if there is anywhere recommended for a good dinner on christmas day. I've heard the Fairmont have a good brunch but we are looking at something perhaps a lttle later on in the day as not so "breakfasty".

Would also like to know if the resort goes to sleep on christmas day or if there is enough visitors to have fun, presuming that the lifts etc are closed

Thanks in advance

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,249 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas dinner in Tremblant

The resort is open Christmas day and the lifts are running, so you definitely will be able to ski.

Most of the restaurants also are open and many have special Christmas dinner menus. You should not have any problems. Naturally, the resort is decorated for the holiday season. [I just called my management company in the resort to check and the info above comes directly from them.] Enjoy your trip!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,223 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas dinner in Tremblant

Skiing is usually great on Xmas day. Lines don't start until the 26th.

As for dinner, think outside the box. There are many excellent restaurants outside the pedestrian village in Old Tremblant and St Jovite. I don't know what you like but whatever it is can be found.

3. Re: Christmas dinner in Tremblant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 05:24