We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

Please can you tell me how long the transfer will take from the airport to resort? We will be travelling in either a car/mini coach.

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

With a rental car, it routinely takes me 80-90 minutes; rental car garage at the airport to my condo at Mont Tremblant. I have done it 3 or 4 times a year for the past 10 years, though it may take a little longer if you are traveling at night or during the morning or afternoon rush hour.

The route is direct, does NOT require going into Montreal and the roads are very good all of the way (comparable to your Motorways).

Oceanside, New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

depending on the time of day your arriving and driving, look to 90-120 minutes for the drive. a pretty direct route once you get on lautoroute and some great scenery to enjoy. have a bear claw for me!

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

Thank you very much. It will be my first time to Canada so just can't wait!

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

When is your trip? You did not say, but I just presumed that you were coming to ski.

Ottawa
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

The Drive time is about right 90 minutes or so.

The distance is about 65 miles or so.

We are drinvg up from Ottawa Ontario Canada in March. We go every year for over 15 years now.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canada and

especially at Mont Tremblant.

When you go to pick up your rental, ask for

one that has snow tires. You may want to call before you fly and request this option, if could be very handy on the roads up there.

In Quebec this option is avaliable (by provincial (i.e. state)law).

6. Re: Distance - Montreal airport to Mont Tremblant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 23:19