We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

Toronto
2 posts
Save Topic
Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

Sorry bout that. My first post.

Wondering alot. Never been to this part of Quebec. Is the weather coolish or warm at this time?

Are there black flies in the area? in June?

Anyone know anything about these 2 timeshares

La Voliiere du Mont

Club Privilege du Mont

Both located on Chemin du Village 2140 & 1482

Appreciate any help we receive..

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Quebec
Quebec
Canada
Montreal Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

Hi meemee21.

I am a club intrawest member but I have never been to la voliere so I can't coment on that.

As for going in June it is not that warm. I aint saying it is cold because it aint but it aint very warm. Mind you these days even in winter this year, we are getting warmer temperature so it might be warm in June I don,t know.

I have been there end of June, July, August and I prefer July and August. Warm temperature, alot of people and festivals going on.

As for mosquitos... to be honnest I never get bugged by them. Went to Cuba last summer and my husband was being eaten alive by them and none of them were bugging me. You just need to bring some Off or something like that.

Wish you a great trip

ottawa, ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

anyone been to club privilege du mont tremblant, on chemin du village?

Montreal
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

Club Privilege is a 3 story building, with 12 units total. A few people live there, but apparently are going to be moving out so that it will just be a timeshare accommodation. The exterior of the building is very ugly, with a large gravel parking lot, and the grounds are lacking except for an outdoor pool area. There is a new building that has just been built, and one more 12 unit building is slated for construction. The area is nice - 15 walks from some shops and restaurants, 7km drive from ski village, and 10km drive from the town. The inside of the units are nice and recently updated, but I'd recommend staying elsewhere personally - maybe La Voliere even though I haven't seen inside it - it has a better location.

usa
Level Contributor
910 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

What is the scoop of the deer flies/black flies? Are they the same thing?

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

Does anyone have any pictures of Club Privilege du Mont. ??

6. Re: Mont Tremblant in earlyJune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 12:21