We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

Hi - I'm going to Mont Tremblant in 2 weeks and I'd much rather take a bus/train to get there rather than have to drive.

I'm coming from Ottawa.

If anyone knows of any ways to get there, that would be awesome! Thank you!! :)

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

No train, but there might be a bus. You should post on the Ottawa forum which might get a quicker response.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

This question has been asked on Trip Advisor previously, although in reverse (Tremblant to Ottawa) at:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155032-i51-k22806…

Not sure if there's a particular reason you don't want to drive, but you're about 2 hours by car from Ottawa. My wife and I drive to Tremblant from Toronto, and we come through Ottawa, use the Cumberland ferry to cross the river, and from there it's 90 minutes of gorgeous scenery to the Tremblant area...

Edited: 08 February 2012, 23:03
Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

There is the Powder Express bus+ski service for one-day Sunday trips only but no direct bus line from Ottawa to Tremblant/St-Jovite.

You have to travel to Montreal and catch another bus to St-Jovite there. The alternative is going to Grand Remous then to St-Jovite. Neither options are very practical.

You should check on Craigslist or Kijiji for carpool ads.

4. Re: Getting to Mont Tremblant from Ottawa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 10:32