We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

south florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

Hi, we are coming in from Florida 12/29-1/2. We want to stay in the heart of the pedestrian village in the chaos.

Looking for a one bedroom suite for 2 adults and 1 child (8). I have it narrowed down to Hilton & Saint Bernard which are across from eachother.

Not withstanding the free breakfast at Hilton which accomodations are nicer between the two?

Any other suggestions for the same area?

Thanks so much!

Melissa

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Hotel Quintessence
Hotel Quintessence
#1 of 29 hotels in Mont Tremblant
Sommet des Neiges
Sommet des Neiges
#2 of 29 hotels in Mont Tremblant
Hotel-Motel Le Boise Du Lac
Hotel-Motel Le Boise Du Lac
#3 of 29 hotels in Mont Tremblant
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,531 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

The Hilton is fresher than the St Bernard. The hilton is a bit easier to check into as well, as they have an entrance that is easier to drive up to. The included breakfast is actually pretty good.

My fav at the Mountain is the SOmmets de Neige, but I am not sure if the rates are similar to the other two. THe Residence Inn is also very nice and recently refurbed.

But as the resort is small places are all easy to get to.

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,350 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

Here is another vote for Hilton versus St-Bernard. Please be aware that all of these condos and rooms in all of the venues are owned individually and managed collectively. This is true even of the "name brand" hotels. There will be some variation in furnishings, conditions, etc., though the management companies do impose their own basic standards on all rental units.

south florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

Thanks for your replies. I decided to book Hilton. The prices during my time period were exactly the same. I was worried about the mixed reviews on St. Bernard.

We will be eating all meals out, any can't miss restaurants? Activities?

We are staying one night on the way back in Montreal. I chose the The Petit Hotel Montreal in the xl large. It looks interesting and in a good location.

Thanks,

Melissa

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Le Petit Hotel
Le Petit Hotel
1,155 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
south florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

Tyler- I just saw you live in Dearborn? I used to live in Dearborn 35 years ago. I went to Scared Heart school on Michigan Ave and lived in Dearborn Towers. Is it still there? I moved to Novi after and graduated HS in 84.

My sister still lives in Livonia.

Mentioned in this post
Michigan
Michigan
United States
5. Re: Hilton Homewood Suites vs Saint Bernard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant