We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
152 reviews
Save Topic
Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

My daughter has done some skiing in US last winter and I am told that Tremblants school alot better then US.

We are thinking of going over US February school break, need advice on prorgrams, places to stay and if I bring a 2 year old will I find something for him to do in the area

Been to Montral and Quebec million times but never done skiing Tremblant.

Thank you

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,607 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

The ski school offers full day and half days programmes for five year olds. Their staff are all qualified and kids are placed in groups by ability and age. They triage on the first day so the kids are placed correctly.

As for the two year old there is a very good daycare run by the resort right by the ski school. They also offer learn to ski for little ones, some two's are ready for it, some are not. You are a probably the best judge of gross motor skills as to whether he is ready.

Other things to do with kids, sliding is fun, making snowmen a loot. RIde the egondola up the mountain for lunch and wander in the snow, see the views. Go to the aqua club La Source and play in their fun toddler pool. Cross country ski at the Domaine ST Bernard with two year old in a pull sled behind you, they rent them there. Some fun little trails to try it out on as well.

The outdoor rink at the resort, and the one in Tremblant village, are great fun. even a toddler can try with a frame to push around.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

sounds like a lot of fun

where can i find school info? I went to the site today but did not see much on programs, is it to eraly to look?

Thank you

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,607 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

tremblant.ca/rentalsandlessons/…index-e.htm

Probably too early to book, I would watch the website and the conditions. February is usually a time when we have tons of trails and snow on the ground, but it can be quite cold. Well I actually mean beyond freezingly cold.

THere will also be many planned activities during the US break as it is so popular. Music, shows, tubing on snow etc. It is a fun time at the resort. Though busy. I would suggest finding some good, family friendly accomodation before dealing with the ski school.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

Thank you for your help

5. Re: Mont Tremblant for 5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant