We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Tremblant Pools

Plattsburgh, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Mont Tremblant Pools

Are any of the pools in the Pedestrian Village heated? We will be staying there in late August and I know that, with the colder nights, the pools can be cold. My granddaughter will beg me to swim with her and I'm too old for really cold water

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

Aqua Club La Source, in the center of the pedestrian village, has both a large outdoor pool and an large indoor pool. Also has indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Indoor pool obviously is heated and I think (but am not certain) that the outdoor one is as well.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,607 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

Both pools are heated at La Source.

Plattsburgh, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

I have read some bad reviews about La Source. I assume it is within walking distance of the hotels. Any hotel pools heated ??

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

If I am counting correctly, 9 of the hotels in the pedestrian village have pools. I would be willing to bet that all of them are heated, but the ones that I know are heated are:

Fairmont

Homewood Suites by Hilton

La Lodge de La Montagne

Residence Inn

Five other hotels have pools. While I am not positive as to whether they are heated, it is likely that they are. If one of the five interests you, a call to that property to enquire would be a good idea. Ot, perhaps another poster will have better knowledge than I.

The 5 "uncertains" are:

Ermitage du Lac

Kandahar

Sommet des Neiges

Tour des Voyaguers

Westin

Plattsburgh, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

I am having difficulty connecting directly to the hotels . I keep getting sent to Mont Tremblant Tourism or Mont Tremblant resort. Have more time today so I will research. Thanks

6. Re: Mont Tremblant Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant