We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Might be a silly question

Connecticut
Level Contributor
123 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Might be a silly question

Arriving in Mont Tremblant this week and the question is- I have a three pronged hair dryer -do I need a two prong adapter.

Thanks!

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
15,724 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Might be a silly question

not unless you are staying in some run down house (-:

but if you mean european style 2 prong; again no we are on the North american standard.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
123 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Might be a silly question

Thank you so much. Merci!

I hope we are staying in a good place. -Auberge mountain view motor lodge. Everything was booked or incredibly expensive. Reviews were very good.

Thanks again!!!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,209 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Might be a silly question

It is a perfectly decent place to stay about ten minutes to the resort or old village and about 5 minutes to St Jovite. You can walk to the multipurpose path and to quit e few restos.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,396 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Might be a silly question

Hi chazleen;

Canada's electrical supply and electrical outlets (sockets, wall plugs) are the same as those of the United States.

tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g153339-c15309/Canada:…

Best Regards

5. Re: Might be a silly question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:18