We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski rental

Pittsburgh
1 post
Save Topic
ski rental

I am going there in March for the first time. Where could I rent performance skis or demos at a reasonable rate?

London, England
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ski rental

I would recommend that you rent from Daniel Lachance. If you take a look at the Tremblant Insider website you will see that Daniel Lachance is highly regarded for ski hire.

I rented some gear from DL for my daughter this Christmas/New Year. Very good service and probably cheaper than renting at the hill.

As you drive towards the hill DL is at the cross road on the right hand side as you leave the village of Mont Tremblant.

2. Re: ski rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 16:21