Looking to spend a week hiking in the Yoho and Lake Louise area July 09. Questions:
1. Is the view of the mountains better in a campground at Yoho or LL?
2. In Yoho, what is the difference between Kicking Horse and Monarch campgrounds?
3. Which campground is more recommended in the LL area?
4. I believe there is an electric fence around a campground at LL. Are there electric fences also at Yoho campgrounds?
5. Can I reserve a campground 90 days in advance like the bus ride to OHara, or is a campground first come first serve?
6. Where does the Ohara bus pick up people at?
Thank you in advance for your help.