We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfall Guest House in Field?

Clarkston, MI
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Waterfall Guest House in Field?

Does anyone know of Waterfall Guest House in Field. We're looking for a place to stay. Its pretty well booked in Field so we are thinking we will have to stay elsewhere. I cam across this guest house on the Field.ca website but there are no photos or website or review online anywhere that I can find. If anyone knows about it, please comment. Thanks!

Edmonton, Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfall Guest House in Field?

Did you ever hear about the Waterfall guest house or stay there? I am wondering the same thing. There are no pictures or website.

Has anyone had experience with it? good or bad?

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,181 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfall Guest House in Field?

Sorry, I have no personal experience to report.

When I googled it, I found this travel article from 2006 that mentions it:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/20…

... and this old thread here on TripAdvisor, a post from 2007:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g182193-i2955-k1356…

I'm guessing that this is a well-established guest house (since at least 2005) and they probably only have the one unit, which probably gets enough bookings from the Field website that they don't have to advertise elsewhere. (That would just create a barrage of enquiries.) With such a small accommodation, it would not be unusual for it not to be reviewed here on TA - unlike hotels with thousands of guests a year, how many would stay here? Also, I don't know if the policy has changed, but at one time, TripAdvisor required accommodations to have more than one guest unit in order to be listed here on the site.

Medicine Hat, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterfall Guest House in Field?

I have stayed at the waterfall guest house for a weekend last fall and it was very nice. Went in the low season for some hiking and the owner was very polite and kept the living area quite clean. Nice big bed and comfortable livingroom area with a personal stoop outside. Its right along the forest line, hop and a skip from anything in town.

4. Re: Waterfall Guest House in Field?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 01:15