We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bungy jump?

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
202 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bungy jump?

Hi,

I have got a lot of good informations here and I wonder if you can help me with this:

My grandson is 17 years and wants to try everything which to me is "dangerous" such as white river rafting and bungy-jump.

We are going Seattle - Vancouver - Clearwater - Jasper - Banff.

I know he can try white river rafting in many places - for example Clearwater. But bungy jump?

It is his birthday while we are n Canada and I would like to gibe it to him as a present (even if I really do not like it!!!)

Kind regards

Lis

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,667 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bungy jump?

I don't know where you will find a bungy jump on your route, but I can tell you for sure that it won't be at Jasper and Banff (not allowed in national parks), or Clearwater. Perhaps try the BC tourism website - www.hellobc.com ... there must be a bungy jump operation somewhere!

Although it has a reputation as being "wild", white water rafting is very safe - if there were accidents, the already enormous cost of liability insurance for rafting operators would be even higher, and push the rates into the stratosphere and make it impossible to offer rafting trips at a cost that people are willing to pay.

2. Re: Bungy jump?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2016, 23:17