We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoorn trip

Which Jammu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
delhi
6 posts
Save Topic
honeymoorn trip

can anyone suggest a good itenary for 10 day trip to jammu and kashmir ? as i m on a honeymoon trip, i don't want to include katra n vaisnodevi which i will do later .. one more thing, i dont like crowded places, so please suggest some good romantic n peaceful places to be included in my trip .. also, can anyone tell what will be the approx rental for indica non a/c (all inclusive) for 10 day trip from jammu during the month of july (peak season i guess) ?

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,691 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoorn trip

Hi,

Plan Jammu-Patnitop(One night)

Patnitop-Pahalgam(Two - Three nights)

Pahalgam-Srinagar(Stay in house boat on Nigeen lake which is calm & serene)

Srinagar-Gulmarg(Overnight stay)

Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar.

Rest,you can stay in a hotel on Dal lake area & relax.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,686 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoorn trip

minku_delhi

Day1 Arr Jammu, transfer to Panitop, overnight stay.

Day2 Patnitop (8 am) > Srinagar (3pm). Check-in houseboat. Afternoon - shikara ride on Dal lake.

Day3 Transfer to hotel. Srinagar - Mughal Gardens, Hazratbal, Sankaracharya Temple. Afternoon - shopping.

Day4 Day trip to Sonmarg.

Day5 After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg, check-in hotel. Afternoon - roam around green meadow.

Day6 After breakfast - Gondola ride to Affarwat, snow activities. Afternoon - free at leisure.

Day7 Transfer to Pahalgam. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon – strolling on the bank of river Lidder.

Day8 Pahalgam – Aru and Betaab Valley. Evening – at leisure.

Day9 Transfer to Jammu.

Edited: 25 June 2013, 08:39
delhi
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoorn trip

thanks

4. Re: honeymoorn trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 05:15