We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WIFI in Ucluelet

Victoria
Level Contributor
64 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
WIFI in Ucluelet

We are planning a getaway to Ucluelet and renting a vacation home. Unfortunately, the place we want to rent does not have WIFI, which we require in order to check on our business in Victoria, at least once a day. Does anyone know where we can get WIFI, free or otherwise in Uncluelet?

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,950 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

My first guess would be the library but I I bet the C of C knows.

http://www.uclueletinfo.com/index.htm

I just hope it's better than the wireless in Bamfield-which something of an adventure.

Edited: 18 October 2013, 17:58
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
28,514 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

Note that to access wifi at the public library, you will need a bC library number. As you reside in Victoria, that shouldn't be an issue for you, but I thought I would mention it.

Ucluelet
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

I am sorry to respond so late. Yes, the public library is one place. The other is the Grey Whale Ice Cream and Deli days only. I also believe that the Co-op Grocery Store now has computers for patrons.

Victoria
Level Contributor
64 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

Thank you for responding. We ended up booking a place that had WIFI rather than the one without.

Ucluelet
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

Local here, I usually go to Blackrock Ocean Front Resort when I need wifi, you can sit in the mezzanine with your laptop.

6. Re: WIFI in Ucluelet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2017, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Ucluelet