We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help finding addres and inn's

Which Picton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London Ont
2 posts
Save Topic
help finding addres and inn's

hi there i need some help if anyone come's on here im looking for a friend that lives down there and im not shure where she live's 100% now i know i shued not give out her addres but im at a lost my friend said she live's on 2308 county rd 8 Picton Onatrio and then she go's on saying its in waupoos just a lil out side picton country if anyone can help me out on finding her on a map on the web and if there's any inn's that is like vere colse to her it would be much a presheade thx. p.s she live's with her dad and the last name is Smith and i came up with some info but dunno if its her dad's place or not

A Smith

2308 County Road 8 RR 4

Picton, ON K0K 2T0

if anyone that live's in picton know's how far out of the town is pls tell me and what i mean by that is walking Distance

London Ont
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: help finding addres and inn's

one more thing i for got to ask i have never bin up there at all and im coming up for a vits i don't have a car but my friend is driveing me up there only so the only way im geting around up there is by walking around + i need to know if there's any cabs or anything like that gets ppl around cause if i come up im going to be needing a ride to belleville to get a train or bus back home any info would be lovely to help me vits my friend ty

2. Re: help finding addres and inn's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 19:20