We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

retro guest house

Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
retro guest house

anyone know where to get info on this private house rental besides their website. Would like to get a few more pics, perhaps reviews from someone who has stayed there etc. we are looking at renting it in july for 4 adults and 4 kids 5 and under.

thx,

grant

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: retro guest house

Hi G-Skywalker,

Welcome to the PICTON TRAVEL FORUM.

I did a quick GOOGLE for you... and Zip-Zero-Zilch came up except for the property's OWN Website... this isn't unusual for a rental property / cottage vs a B&B, Hotel etc.

I too had a look at their website... the pics look decent... place is very much like other cottages found in The County... added bonus here is this seems to be a large property with lots of rooms.

Sadly the website doesn't reveal much about the location other than it is on the outskirts of Picton (that could be defined as a large area)... so I can't really comment on location, although I am curious as to where it is because I know the area pretty well.

BUT I see that County Holiday Homes website (that is listing the property) does show a logo for the PE County Chamber of Commerce... so you might want to contact them for info about the company itself.

Sorry, I don't have any other info,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 11 May 2010, 18:52
Mississauga, Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: retro guest house

yeah the number of beds is a big part of the appeal. With our 4 kids being so young we need to make sure they have their own beds and in the case of my eldest who is special needs, she needs her own room. For us the location will be fine, should be within a pretty reasonable drive of the sand banks. thx for taking a quick look. Considering doing a quick drive down there to see it (have family there, parents grew up there) but probably will just book it.

3. Re: retro guest house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 07:16