We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prince Edward County - Ideas for accommodation

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
Prince Edward County - Ideas for accommodation

I have a 'milestone' birthday coming up towards the end of August. Ideally my husband and I would be going somewhere 'exotic' but I can only take a couple of days off work, which gives me 3 nights away. Budget is limited - we're going to New Mexico for 8 nights earlier in the summer (when I can get the time off), so we don't want to spend a fortune. I just know that I don't want to celebrate my birthday at work :) It's been about 20 years since we last stayed at St. Anne's Spa and that would be wonderful, but way too expensive for all 3 nights. So I'm looking at maybe our first night there and then going somewhere else for 2 nights in PEC. I'm open to a B&B, but I don't want VIctorian flowers and frills. Any ideas under $200 /night?

1. Re: Prince Edward County - Ideas for accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2012, 17:16