We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which kayak tour operators are really good?

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Which kayak tour operators are really good?

I am thinking of taking a week kayaking tour next next summer (2014). I would like a great route and a wonderful guides. I am particularly interested in nature and history of the area. Any pointers or other information that would help me chose a tour operator?

Thanks

Vancouver
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

I highly recommend Kingfisher Adventures. I did a Nuchatlitz Inlet trip with them last year and was very impressed with their operation (you can read my review on TripAdvisor).

I know they offer trips to Haida Gwaii and I would book a trip with them again in a heartbeat.

Queen Charlotte...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

All the Kayak tours are excellent in Gwaii Haanas. They each have their different ways of doing it so you need to do some research and choose the one you like the most.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,132 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

ghgh1994.....

That is what the OP is trying to do here.

Do some research.....

Port McNeill
Level Contributor
469 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

Gwaii Haanas is a great place to kayak and as GHGH1994 mentioned a number of good companies to choose from. In case you have not found all the different companies offering tours you can find a a list of all operators licensed to operate in Gwaii Haanas National Park and Haida Heritage Site visit the Parks Canada website at pc.gc.ca/eng/…visit7.aspx

For kayak tour operators who also belong to the Gwaii Haanas Tour Operators Association visit http://www.placeofwonder.com/kayak.rhtml

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

I also had a wonderful trip with Kingfisher.

www.kingfisher-adventures.com/…

6. Re: Which kayak tour operators are really good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Haida Gwaii (Queen...
More Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands) Topics