We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

I booked a few days to check out Serenity by the Sea. I'm not from British Columbia so I'm not sure about what Galiano Island is like or what Serenity by the sea is like. Anyone know?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
26,232 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

We spent a lovely weekend on Galiano several years ago. Montague Harbour is one of the most beautiful locations. We did a walk around the Provincial Park, which has a lovely beach on the far side, and did a sunset kayak trip with the outfit that operates from the marina there. Spectacular.

Galiano, like all the Gulf Islands, is a sleepy little place without too much going on. Not too many dining choices - the pub is the most popular. There's only one road up and down. Most of the shoreline is privately owned, so you can't access it, but the public bits are very nice. For a couple of quiet days of R&R, its perfect!

Victoria, BC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

If you are looking for beauty and peace and a warm welcome you are going to the right place - its right on the ocean and the owners are warm friendly people. I have stayed there many times and love it.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

Yes I was there last year and found it to be a wonderful place.

4. Re: Serenity by the Sea - anyone heard of it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Galiano Island
More Galiano Island Topics