We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Wirral, Merseyside
Level Contributor
107 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

I am due to fly out to Lake Garda staying in Malcesine this coming Saturday for 2 weeks and have been trying to find a decent weather site to check how the weather is.

Does anybody know any decent sites or even better are already in the area to let me know how it is?

I have been told that the weather does change from North to South and that with Malcesine being nearer to the mountains it can be quite unpredictable.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

burton on trent...
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hi.

lagodigardamagazine.com gives a 5 day forecast, but if you go to ilmeteo.it you can get a 15 day forecast.

Pick a city near you (I think Malcesine will be Verona or Trento)and follow the steps until Malcesine appears in the drop down.

The weather at the moment looks pretty awful but I am sure it will clear for next week. We go on the 22nd so I hope it picks up soon.

Have a good holiday.

Bob

Wirral, Merseyside
Level Contributor
107 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks for the reply and fingers crossed that the weather will be good for both of us but looking at what I have found up to now its rain, rain, rain....

Enjoy your holiday.

Ireland
Level Contributor
81 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Hi Sharon

Myself and my partner went to Lake Garda just back last week, and it rained everyday on our holiday, which was very disappointing... but enjoyed ourselves.. Just saw that you are staying in Malcesine, Do the cable car up to Monte Baldo, the views are amazing.. can be quiet scary coming down.. it is 1760 feet high.. and it is absoutely freezing..

Enjoy your holiday, hopefully it wont rain! and if it does, dont let it ruin your holiday..

burton on trent...
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Hi

The weather is getting better.

We went on the 15th last year and except for rain on the day we got ther we hardly saw a cloud afterwards so I am sure that you are going to be ok.

Bob

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 04:19