We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel La Perla, Garda

CORNWALL
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel La Perla, Garda

Our travel company have changed our hotel to the La Perla in Garda. Anyone stayed there and have they a website . We are there from 30 Oct -3 Nov

London, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel La Perla, Garda

No i havent but going next June, Im a travel agent and have done my research on it and it looks very nice. Its about a 10min walk from the old town but other that no complaints.

www.hotellaperla.com i think is the website for the hotel or its in Thomas Cook Italy Brochure.

Carmarthen Wales
Destination Expert
for Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel La Perla, Garda

CHUNKTOM,

let me put your mind at rest,

La Perla is a pleasant hotel in which we have stayed there a few times and enjoyed it and would definetely go again.

as with a lot of italian hotels, rooms could be a bit bigger, nice restaurant and the food is good.

Try looking in the thompsons lake and mountain brochure, it has a swimming pool , and the hotel is situated down a quiet street about 200 yards from the bus station which takes you to verona and the upper parts of the lake.

nice 5/8 minute stroll to the lakeside and the restaurants/bars. you can walk to local close by villages and on the lake the ferries are doing the lake all day.

if you need any more info give us a post

regards

dave

Get answers to your questions about Lake Garda