We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canevaland

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Canevaland

Hi

Working on our itinerary and hope to be in Bardolino around 24th Sept for 5 nights. We are 2 adults and I see that there is a medieval show and banquet held in the evening.

Any idea if we could get to that by public transport to the entrance or if we could get public transort and the cost of a cab there and if this show is entertaining. even if we don't speak italiano. How could we book it if need be?

Thanks

Niec

Mentioned in this post
Bardolino
Bardolino
Province of Verona, Italy
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,298 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canevaland

You can get there using the local bus

…verona.it/atv_www/…62-64.pdf

However it doesn'T run late.

www.taxipeschiera.it is the local taxi firm in Peschiera. A taxi from Peschiera to Bardolino is normaly ~ €25 so from Caneva will be less however be aware that after 10pm there is a 20% night tariff surcharge.

Some of Taxi Peschiera operators speak english.

You could also use Taxi Bardolino

http://www.taxibardolino.it/index.php

Edited: 13 February 2012, 08:46
Mentioned in this post
Peschiera
Peschiera
214 Reviews
Peschiera del Garda, Italy
Bardolino
Bardolino
Province of Verona, Italy
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canevaland

Thanks giftzwerg

I have taken note of the taxis and bus timetable. Does that timetable change later this year after June, do you know or is that it for all the year. I see it runs from late last year...just wondering if I should be looking it up again later.

Niec

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,298 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canevaland

You can look it up again when the summer one comes out but the winter one gives you an idea of how often it runs and there isn't much difference especially with regards to the last bus.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canevaland

Ok thanks giftzwerg will look it up later...just in case. Thanks

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,541 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canevaland

The current timetable runs up to the 10th June 2012.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canevaland

Thanks Tepore I will lokk it up later in the year when I smooth out the wrinkles in the itinerary.

Cheers

Niec

7. Re: Canevaland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 21:13
Get answers to your questions about Lake Garda