We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

London, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
weather

What is the weather forecast for this week? (im staying in Riva Del Garda) and some websites are mentioning rain and thunder until this Sunday! I only get one holiday a year and I dont want it to rain arghhhh!

cardiff UK
Level Contributor
966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

the websites I have looked at say one morning of rain and one evening of rain up until Friday

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,480 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hi Mooeyitfc,

I just had a look at www.meteo.it and it's showing thunderstorms in the Riva area for today, tomorrow and Wednesday, then rain for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. However having been in Riva a few times in July/August, the storms don't usually last long and certainly won't last all day. Temperatures will be high this week - about 30 degrees.

Ireland
Level Contributor
36 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

We are back a week from Lake Garda and when I checked various websites about the weather before we travelled, it also said the same . But when we arrived it went from 27 to 36 degrees and was very hazy throughout. We had no rain or thunderstorms as predicted. We visited Riva and you will welcome the breeze up there. Enjoy the trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Thanks for all your help.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
122 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Just got back today after 7 nights in Malcesine. Hot throughout - daytime highs of 30-32c, one or two slightly breezy nights. At times hazy sunshine though generally clear. Rained one full morning (complete with hailstones) and through one other night. The odd bit of rain doesn't spoil the beauty of the place though.

6. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 19:19