We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice by Night tour from Limone

s wales
Level Contributor
529 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Venice by Night tour from Limone

We are considering this daytrip on our Anniversary in August from Limone. I know what time it departs but not what time it arrives in Venice. I also need to know what the guide offers when we get there as I am thinking about prebooking San Marcos Basilica as a tour to beat the queues. Dont want to do this if the tour includes entry.

Thank you

Italy
Level Contributor
6,041 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice by Night tour from Limone

What time does the tour depart from Venice?

If it' sa night tour maybe you'll be in Venice too late to visit museum and churches.

s wales
Level Contributor
529 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice by Night tour from Limone

About 945 from Limone then pick up along the way. I was thinking at least 3-4 hours?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice by Night tour from Limone

Hi, the coach journey from Limone to Venice will take about three hours including a rest stop/coffee break. There will be a walking tour of Venice to get your bearings but entrance to the Basilica is not included. There will also be an optional gondola ride but you will share with others on the tour, so probably better to do it by yourselves (there's lots of great information/advice on the Venice forum).

I think on the Night Tour excursion the guide will recommend a place to have dinner as a group which again you may decide to forego and make your own arrangements.

s wales
Level Contributor
529 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice by Night tour from Limone

Thank you. Very informative. Will prebook Basiliica entry 4 e each. So can avoid afternoon queues.

5. Re: Venice by Night tour from Limone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Lake Garda