We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. Hyannis Question

boston, mass
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. Hyannis Question

Greetings,

I was trying to do some research on the timeshares Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. in Hyannis. I can not seem to find anything on Tripadvisor about it. Anyone know if the property and hotel is any good?

Thanks,

Matthew

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. Hyannis Question

I believe that the property you are asking about is the former Howard Johnson Hotel on Main Street that has been converted into timeshare units. Two reviews of the property can be found via the link below.

igougo.com/travelcontent/…

mashpee,mass.
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. Hyannis Question

I think you are looking for the Marriott Courtyard in Hyannis. It is the only Marriott run hotel on Cape Cod so book early. It is in a handy area for shopping and reaching other areas. Not scenic in itself but has very good reviews be sure to use tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i2487-Upper_Cap…

routes off of Rt. 28 as they are prettier. You will be in what is considered the Mid-Cape area. Have fun.

3. Re: Courtyard Resort on 460 Main St. Hyannis Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 15:19