We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels on the Bay???

Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
979 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels on the Bay???

Are there any nice family friendly hotels on Cape Cod Bay? We usually stay on Nantucket Sound side but the Bay is so much nicer and cleaner.

Any suggestions for July or August?

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels on the Bay???

As far a I know there is no hotel/motel lodging on the bay from Brewster to Wellfleet on the outer cape. However, in Truro, there are several condo-type motels that are family-friendly with locations on Cape Cod Bay. For the most complete listing, go to the Truro Chamber of Commerce site at trurochamberofcommerce.com/Accommodations.asp

You will have to check each one out individually but it looks like you have a range of choices if you want to be on the outer cape.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels on the Bay???

In Provincetown, accomodations tend to be guest houses, but there is at least one hotel on the bay, the Surfside, which is on the beach and also has a pool. I haven't stayed there but I go by and see families and kids either at the pool or beach. At the edge of town near Truro is the Cape Inn, a rather plain uninteresting place (ex Holiday Inn) but across the street from the beach. At the far end of the Cape is Provincetown Inn, also with a pool and in a great location, but unfortunately a bit of a dump. The other hotels in town tend to have a predominately gay clientele.

3. Re: Hotels on the Bay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 17:20