We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Chatham

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Photos of Chatham

Chris Seufert has done an amazing job of capturing the essence of Chatham and indeed of all of the Cape.

Enjoy!

flickr.com/photos/…

(Scroll down to the bottom of the first page to see 2 more pages of photos)

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of Chatham

Wow -- what a great start to my day! Thanks for sharing that.

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos of Chatham

and if you want to see more:

flickr.com/photos/…

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos of Chatham

You're welcome, Pastiche! I needed a little boost this morning...it's dismal outside here in central CT. I think (hope) this is the last of the snow for this season and summer is right around the corner.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photos of Chatham

We have sunshine and no snow in Buffalo, but the past two days have felt colder than anything we've experienced all winter. I'm looking forward to some warm days on the Cape (I hope!) when we go out next month to see Mom. Have to place my order for orange rolls at Marion's -- we always take a box of treats to the staff at the nursing home -- and make reservations at the Ocean House. Oh, boy!

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photos of Chatham

Sounds like a good plan!

6. Re: Photos of Chatham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 22:18