We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the cove at yarmouth

macomb, Michigan
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
the cove at yarmouth

Hi we are just beginning to plan our trip for this June and have a few questions for you pros. We are staying at the Cove at yarmouth. With all the little towns in the area what would be your top 3 towns to make a day of? Also anyone ever stay here? We have a 4 year old and 8 month old coming with us and want to make it fun for them. Any local resturants that for someone's 1st trip they have to go to?

Thanks

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the cove at yarmouth

I stayed there a while ago, since then they renovated the suites. You're going to like this place. Try to go to Captain Parker's Pub in West Yarmouth a few miles on the left up the road from the Cove heading toward Dennis. This pub has wonderful food & it's family friendly:

www.captainparkers.com

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the cove at yarmouth

Sorry my cat was sitting on the keyboard (again!) GO to Chatham from the Cove on this main road. It's a beautiful town that you have to check out...Hyannis is the other way for the ferries & a few museums that you could check out...You could head down to Provincetown too from that area, you're going to be very busy....have fun!

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the cove at yarmouth

In Hyannis try to get to Baxter's for great seafood too, it's located @ 177 Pleasant St.

In fact, it's open right now, can't wait to go myself...

www.baxterscapecod.com

4. Re: the cove at yarmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 06:22