We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Market

Carmel, NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fish Market

Hi all,

I'm staying in Hyannis for a weekend and I'm looking for recommendations for a good fish market to pick up some clams & shellfish. Doesn't have to be right in Hyannis...

Thanks!

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish Market

Swan River Seafoods has really fresh products and it's close to Hyannis:

swanriverseafoods.com/fishmarket/fishmarket.…

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fish Market

On West Main St. near Country Gardens in Hyannis there is a fish place. Not sure the name..it's right next to Country Gardens, same side. Across the street is great sushi at Misaki.

cape cod
Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fish Market

That fish market is right next to Country Gardens (west side) and its called Cape Fish and Lobster. They do have really fresh fish!

Susan

www.UndergroundCapeCod.com

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,298 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fish Market

There's one our (Cape) neighbors like in West Yarmouth, south side of Rt. 28 and it is next to Spanky's I think. Worth a try if you are close to this area. Have fun and good eating.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fish Market

If it's in West Yarmouth, I think you mean next to Skippy's....if so, it's the fish market that is part of the Lobster Boat restaurant. If you're in Hyannis though, I'd go with Cape Fish and Lobster....no need to drive to Yarmouth or Dennis.

6. Re: Fish Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2010, 05:18