We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report

Back from a great week with much of it coming from all your advice.

Arrived Friday am (beat the traffic!!) with Wife and 2 children (12 and 9) . Had breakfast at Keltic Kitchen. It was good but not as great as I had read about. Did other breakfast at "the Breakfast room" which we loved.

checked into Riviera Beach which was wonderful. great area, right on th beach with plenty to do. A few highlites:

Sunset at first Encounter Beach in Eastham--UNBELIEVABLE and a true Cape Cod experience.

Day trips to Chattam--(had drink at Chattam Bars Inn on the big lawn with Ocean View!) and Provincetown (always fun)

Dinner at teh Brazilian Grill in Hyannis--something different and the kids LOVED IT!

Dinner at the Skipper near our hotel--Hands down the BEST chowder on the cape!

Drving along Route 6a, Ice Cream at the Sundae School, and just enjoying the pool and beach made it a fantastic trip all the way around.

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report

Sounds great! I hope you come back again.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report

Hey, all that sounds really good to me - no wonder you and your family had such a great trip!!!

Now that we have you here, how was the beach at the Riviera? Some complaints about seaweed being a problem on Nantucket Sound.

Thanks for writing up a trip report, and I hope you consider Cape Cod again for next Summer!!!

Edited: 20 August 2010, 23:47
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report

There was a little seaweed but nothing really that bad....Water was VERY warm too.

4. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 06:25